- You are here:
- > Folic Acid Bioactive Form (Vitamin B9)
Bioactive Folic acid by Dr. Alexander Michalzik M.D. contains 800 micrograms of folic acid per sublingual tablet. Folic acid, which is also called vitamin B9, is an important vitamin that is involved in many metabolic processes in the body.
Synthetic folic acid is the form that is used most commonly in vitamin supplements. In the body, six processes are required to finally convert synthetic folic acid into the bioactive form of 5-MTHF.
Our bioactive folic acid (5-MTHF, methyltetrahydrofolate) does not have to be activated by the body!
Especially elderly people lack the necessary active enzymes for this transformation processes. Here it could be particularly of advantage to use bioactive folic acid.Non-bioactive folic acid needs to be converted into tetrahydrofolic acid by the enzyme dihydrofolic acid reductase via the intermediate dihydrofolic acid reductase (DHFR). The enzyme dihydrofolic acid reductase is encoded via the DHFR gene in the human body. Mutations in the DHFR gene can cause a deficiency of this enzyme.
Folic Acid Bioactiv by Dr. med. Michalzik is available in the form of a high-quality sublingual tablet. Our special production technology eliminates the need for lubricants such as magnesium stearate.
* For pregnant women, folic acid is extremely important because it contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, and also prevents abnormal development of the fetus (e.g., the birth defect Spina bifida)
Folic acid contributes to:
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Normal homocysteine levels
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Healthy function of the immune system
- Normal function of the psyche
Folic acid contributes to reducing fatigue and tiredness.
Folic Acid Bioactive by Dr. med. Michalzik is available in a high-quality violet glass!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
Folic Acid structural formula:
Advantages of Violet Glass
- High degree of light inhibition compared to translucent amber glass, blue glass, green glass and clear glass
- Protection of light-sensitive substances
- Slows down degradation processes, thus helping to maintain quality of ingredients
- Permeability for energy-rich ultraviolet and violet light.
- Environmental protection: 100 % recyclable (green glass container)
- Quality guarantee: The glass is colored throughout and not merely covered with a superficial violet coating on the surface.
Corresponds to 400 % of the National Reference Value (NRV) for a daily intake in accordance with the Food Information Regulation (LMIV).
Ingredients: Natural xylitol (from beech), beetroot extract, sea buckthorn extract, (6S)-5-methyl tetrahydrofolic acid-glucosamine (vitamin B9)
Purest Quality from Biotikon®
|Pure substances without additives or fillers in the capsule filling|
|Gluten-free, lactose-free and gelatine-free|
|Information about residue control: please contact us|
|Packaging made of glass, recyclable via the amber glass container|
|Without animal testing|
|We deliver fresh products|
Adults: Take 1 tablet under the tongue and let dissolve, or take according to the instructions of your physician.
120 bioactive folic acid tablets, each tablet containing 800 micrograms of bioactive folic acid.
Storage: Keep cool & dry, protect from light exposure.Important Note: The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Nutritional supplements are not intended to be a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers should consult with a doctor before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Your Biotikon® Advantages:
- Made in Germany
- Premium-quality extract
- Capsule contains
- free shipping on orders over 70 Euro
- with also on packing stations,
- 3 - 5 days
- 1 - 3 days
- , , 3 - 5 days
Order by phone
8 a.m. till 7 p.m.
9 a.m. till 4 p.m.
- Pay conveniently on account (by invoice)
- 14 days
money back guarantee
- Secure purchase by means
of a buyer seal certification
from the trade association
- Secure Data Transfer
128 bit SSL encryption